Value Added Service
Gibson Engineering has a complete fabrication group, providing design collaboration, engineering, construction and assembly services to provide a full range of automation solutions. In addition to our complete UL508A panel shop services, we are positioned technically and logistically to support your sub assembly and module outsource strategies.
Our integrated manufacturing services leverage the experience of our internal resources to provide the service you require and the quality you expect. Our team has the knowledge to provide solutions for applications ranging from simple mechanical components to complex machines and motion controls.
The UL’s Industrial Control Panel (ICP) custom builder program allows us to custom-build your industrial control panels and apply the UL and C-UL Listing Marks at our facility. Our program makes it convenient to receive a UL Listing while allowing maximum flexibility in panel design. UL’s safety Marks are the most credible and sought after certification marks in North America. When regulators, specifiers and end-product certifiers see the familiar UL Mark, they are confident that the panel has met the certification requirements.
If you have a project and are interested in a Gibson Engineering solution, please contact us.
Simplify your supply chain and save time and money. Gibson Engineering has the infrastructure and expertise to support your requirements by leveraging the strong relationships and capabilities of our supply channel partners.
- Tubing cut-to-length and labeled
- Connector kits
- Custom kits and assemblies
- Labeling and bagging
- Field service spare parts
- Pre-Configuration & Programming Services
Design and Engineering
Gibson Engineering leverages internal application and design expertise to work with you through all stages of the engineering and design process.
- Complete assemblies and engineering drawings from your specification utilizing SolidWorks and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Innovative design and build-to-print electro/mechanical assemblies
- Complete Control Panel design and fabrication services
- Material handling and turnkey automation solution
Manufacturing and Assembly Services
From single unit to volume production, Gibson Engineering Solutions offers our manufacturing partners reliable, cost effective manufacturing solutions to meet your quality and production requirements.
- Value added sub-assemblies
- Test and calibration capabilities
- Adding connectors
- Complete sub-assemblies
- Uniquely configured assemblies
- Customer reduced final assembly costs
Machine Framing, Guarding and Conveyors
The “supporting” element of the Robotunit modular automation system is unique extrusion technology. Two profile extrusion sizes that can be combined with each other in 40 mm and 50 mm size systems, as well as their expertise in the areas of conveyor belt technology, safety fence and linear motion systems work together to provide complete solutions.
- Machine Framing
- Stand alone or integrated conveyor systems
- Machine Guarding and safety fences
- Design and kitting services