Gibson Engineering Vision Power Panel
March 5, 2020
GIBSON ENGINEERING has designed an off-the-shelf power panel for powering Cognex InSight® Vision Systems and similar power requirement controls.
The Gigabit versions upgrade the Ethernet switch to a 5-port Gigabit switch. The PoE versions upgrade the Ethernet switch to a 5-port Gigabit switch with PoE. The versions with Cognex VisionView 900 will have the VisionView 900 operator interface mounted on the door.
- Saginaw Control enclosure with dimensions of 16x14x8
- One 120VAC power cord pre-installed
- Wago 24VDC, 5A power supply
- Door mount disconnect
- Fifteen Wago tri-level sensor type termnial blocks
- Wago 5-port Ethernet switch
- Four Ethernet bulkhead connectors mounted on the bottom
- Three PG13.5 strain reliefs for Cognex power and I/O cables
- Three PG9 strain reliefs for sensors
These panels also include extra space for your components and add-ons.Learn more about Vision Power Panel