Enterprise-grade IIoT Products
With nearly twenty years as a pioneer and leader in enterprise-grade IoT products, Telit offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of products and solutions that enable end-to-end IoT solutions across virtually any market or industry around the world. This technology simplifies the IoT deployment process which further reduces the risk, complexity, and costs for teams trying to unlock the power behind their machine's data.
Get Your Manufacturing Plant Industrial IoT-Ready with a Telit Starter Package
You’ll see how easy it is to set up all your plant floor devices and instantly pipe data back and forth into your enterprise applications with a Telit Starter Package. It’s the easiest and most seamless way to control how your data flows between the shop floor and top floor.
Quick Start Packaging Contains:
- 2 Cellular 4G Gateways
- 2 Asset Gateway Licenses
- 2 License deviceWISE View
- 1 Year Support & 10 Hours of direct Training/Consulting
Reach out to the Gibson Engineering Team to learn more about this solution and get pricing today.
Make your Process Industry 4.0 Ready
Take corrective action before issues occur.
With conditional monitoring IoT solutions, manufacturers can prevent damage and reduce maintenance costs by utilizing process information gathered in real-time:
- Sensors track changes in vibration, temperature, and output to detect any issues with corrosion, wear, misalignment, imbalance, or lubrication.
- Service maintenance can automatically be scheduled ahead of time to prevent part failure or system damage.
- Critical outages and unplanned downtime can be avoided by identifying potential equipment failure.
Improve operational visibility.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is revolutionizing manufacturing. Connecting assets throughout the industrial value chain provides complete operational visibility to allow for real-time decision making and improved levels of quality and efficiency as well as new service opportunities. With Telit’s smart manufacturing / Industrial IoT solutions, you can connect any manufacturing asset to any enterprise system vertically and horizontally without programming.
Detect opportunities for improvement.
IoT-enabled condition monitoring solutions give manufacturers the data they need to make smarter decisions about operations. By identifying areas for improvement, manufacturers can boost productivity and efficiency while reducing operational costs:
- Monitor and analyze machine performance to implement necessary upgrades or enhancements.
- Prevent the need for costly truck rolls by sending the right supplies when needed.
- Eliminate the need for excessive inventory of spare parts to reduce downtime.
Prevent unplanned downtime.
After outfitting machines with sensors to monitor abnormalities that can be early indicators for servicing (e.g. temperature changes, vibration, etc.), manufacturers can analyze data to:
- Maximize equipment up-time by predicting equipment malfunctions before they happen & schedule maintenance ahead of time.
- Optimize resource management by sending technicians with the right parts at the right time.
- Improve product quality and reliability to enhance customer satisfaction.
Telit helps you harness the power of the Internet of Things to optimize efficiency, improve productivity, and cut costs across your organization. With a wide range of industry applications, our integrated IoT solutions enable you to make more informed business decisions to achieve new levels of operation. Reach out to the Gibson Engineering team to learn more about these IoT solutions & have they can get your factory Industry4.0 ready today!
Telit deviceWISE™ Wins 2021 IoT Evolution Award
Telit deviceWISE is an industrial IoT platform that allows you do get your devices and apps to talk to one another. You can connect your enterprise and IoT applications, including those on Amazon, SAP and IBM Watson without creating custom code. deviceWISE reduces installation and maintenance costs, hastens time to market and offers enhanced security and reduced integration cycles.