This training is currently available upon request. Please contact us to schedule and customize this training to meet your unique requirement.
During this 4-day hands-on class, attendees work with live robots as well as robot simulators learning how to configure, program, and monitor the robot within the RT Toolbox3 programming environment.
This course material will cover both the latest FR series of robots as well as the older F series robots.
Who should attend
This class is ideal for students with limited knowledge of Mitsubishi Electric Robots and the RT Toolbox3 programming software.
AgendaThe agenda includes:
- Robot safety
- Robot overview and system operation
- RT Toolbox3 off-line programming software
- MELFA-Basic V programming language
- EOAT, tooling, gripper & hand
- Programming and program management
- Connecting to the robot
- Automatic operation and debugging
- Basic application programming
We conduct hands-on labs utilizing the teach pendent for jogging the robot and updating stored program positions as well as establishing a connection to the RT Toolbox3 environment. Other labs focus on programming fundamentals utilizing the robot simulator within RT Toolbox3.
REMOTE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
- PC, Microphone, and Speakers
- RT Toolbox3 Software
- Webcam (Recommended)
- Second Monitor (Recommended)