This training is also available upon request. Please contact us to schedule and customize this training to meet your unique requirement at [email protected]
Epson Robot Programming Core01
The focus of this course is to take students to the next level with both Epson Robot hardware and the SPEL+ Programming Language. Epson's Core02 SPEL+ language programming class covering commands used in RC+ 7.0 on RC90, RC700A controllers as well as T and VT series robots.
Who should attend
Anyone who is responsible for production, quality, automation, maintenance, and system integration or engineering in a manufacturing environment.
AgendaTopics covered include:
- Continuous Path, Arc, and Curve
- Variables, Lifetime/Visibility/Preservation, String Commands and Data Input/Output
- Multi-Tasking, Task Behavior, Task Monitoring and Management
- LimZ, LimZ Margin, Sense/JS, Till/TillOn, Find, FindPos/InPos, CurPos Commands
- Boxes and Planes, LJM, Torque Monitor and Torque Control
- Input/Output Commands for bits and words, Serial and Ethernet Comms
- Tools, Locals, and ECP Coordinate Systems
- File Management commands
Each day will be a mix of presentation and hands on labs using the RC+ Software to reinforce concepts discussed by the instructor and give practical experience with real robots.Contact us
Please click on the Registration Link to see the location of the training.