This training is also available upon request. Please contact us to schedule and customize this training to meet your unique requirement at [email protected]
Epson Robot Programming Core01
The focus of this course is to take students to the next level with both Epson Robot hardware and the SPEL+ Programming Language. Epson's Core02 SPEL+ language programming class covering commands used in RC+ 7.0 on RC90, RC700A controllers as well as T and VT series robots.
Who should attend
Anyone who is responsible for production, quality, automation, maintenance, and system integration or engineering in a manufacturing environment.
AgendaTopics covered include:
- Continuous Path, Arc, and Curve
- Variables, Lifetime/Visibility/Preservation, String Commands and Data Input/Output
- Multi-Tasking, Task Behavior, Task Monitoring and Management
- LimZ, LimZ Margin, Sense/JS, Till/TillOn, Find, FindPos/InPos, CurPos Commands
- Boxes and Planes, LJM, Torque Monitor and Torque Control
- Input/Output Commands for bits and words, Serial and Ethernet Comms
- Tools, Locals, and ECP Coordinate Systems
- File Management commands
Each day will be a mix of presentation and hands on labs using the RC+ Software to reinforce concepts discussed by the instructor and give practical experience with real robots.Contact us
Please click on the Registration Link to see the location of the training.
Epson Robot Programming Core02 – SPEL+ Language and Programming
Gibson Engineering, Norwood, MA