This training is also available upon request. Please contact us to schedule and customize this training to meet your unique requirement at [email protected]
The focus of this course is to get students acquainted with both Epson Robot hardware and the SPEL+ Programming Language. Epson's Core SPEL+ language programming class covering commands used in RC+ 7.0 on RC90, RC700A controllers as well as T and VT series robots.
Who should attend
Anyone who is responsible for production, quality, automation, maintenance, and system integration or engineering in a manufacturing environment.
AgendaTopics covered include:
- Controller and Robot models
- Safety Considerations and Emergency Stops
- Points and Coordinate Systems, Tools, and Pallets
- Commands including but not limited to Reset, Motor, Power, Memory and I/O, Wait, Move etc
- Project Structure, Label Editors, Backups and Restore
- For Loops, Do Loops, If… Then, and Select Commands
- Software features such as Jog and Teach, Wizards, Robot Manager, Command Window, Build and Status Windows
- Higher level concepts such as motion control and optimizing, task management, multitasking and traps are also discussed
Each day will be a mix of presentation and hands on labs using the RC+ Software to reinforce concepts discussed by the instructor and give practical experience with real robots.Contact us
Please click on the Registration Link to see the location of the training.