This training is currently available upon request. Please contact us to schedule and customize this training to meet your unique requirement.
Mobile Industrial Robots are user-friendly, flexible, and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations. Join the Gibson Engineering team in learning the basic steps & best practices of deploying these mobile robots in automated material transportation tasks.
Hands on training with a robot taught by Gibson Engineering robot specialist, customized training available in Norwood MA or at customer site upon request.
Who should attend
Anyone who is responsible for the implementation or maintenance of a MiR robot system within their corporation. The course is geared to new users of the MiR100/200 with the intent of shortening the learning curve getting their robots working efficiently in their facility. No previous robot or programming experience needed!
- Introduction & review of MiR robot hardware
- Overview of MiR browser-based programming environment
- Web Interface Basics
- Mapping, Zones, and Navigation
- Creating & editing your first map
- Creating & navigating positions on the map
- Creating & editing robot zones on that map
- Missions and Dashboards
- Creating your first mission
- Creating & customizing dashboards
- I/O Basics
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Hook and Fleet Basics
** Agenda can be altered or expanded depending on specific requests
REMOTE CLASS REQUIREMENTS
- PC, Microphone, and Speakers/Headphones
- Webcam (Recommended)
- Second Monitor (Recommended)