INDUSTRIAL SENSORS, ENCODERS, MACHINE SAFETY, 2D/3D VISION & BARCODE SYSTEMS
SICK is a leader of factory and process automation technology offering photoelectric sensors, safety solutions, machine vision, and bar code scanners.
T-Easic FTS Temperature and Flow Switch
The T-Easic® FTS thermal flow switch measures flow and temperature in accordance with the calorimetric principle. With two digital outputs, it monitors the measured values and sends these to a superior control as soon as a set limit value is exceeded or undercut. The parameter settings can be done via IO-Link.
- Flow monitoring and temperature measurement in one sensor
- Optimized for water and oil; teach-in option of other liquids
- IP 67/IP 69 enclosure rating and IO-Link 1.1
SICK’s PowerProx photoelectric sensors provide reliable object detection over long sensing ranges and at large detection angles.
- Reliable object detection over long sensing ranges and at large detection angles
- Precise, simple adjustment using a potentiometer, teach-in button or display
- Excellent functionality with IO-Link
- The wide range of variants of the photoelectric sensors are designed to cover a variety of detection requirements
See inside SICK's Industry 4.0 Manufacturing Center
Adding a New Dimension to the World of Sensors
How Tough is a SICK Inductive Proximity Sensor
SICK KTM Contrast Sensor
SICK Suresence: One sensor to detect everything
Hygienic solutions for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry
Learn more about our classroom-based training on the SICK Products:
Machine Safety Technology & Safe Controls
SICK is a leading manufacturer of sensing and safety technology worldwide with more than 1,000 patents for its products, the SICK team continues to lead the industry in new product innovations. With its brand claim “Micron to Mile", SICK has an incredibly vast portfolio of sensing products capable of solving the latest applications in any environment.
Contact the Gibson Engineering team today to see how SICK sensors & safety can be used in your facility to increase efficiency, decrease accidents, and to unlock your Industry 4.0 potential!