FLEXIBLE VIBRATORY PARTS FEEDING SYSTEM
Asyril's Asycube series of 3-axis vibratory flexible feeders offer high performance part feeding, pre-orientation and optimal surface distribution of bulk parts and components.
Asyril Product Solutions
Asyril Asycube Advantages
- Compatible with all part geometries: 99% of parts can be fed on Asyril feeders - including complex geometries and delicate materials
- Minimum production changeover times enable flexible, future-proof production systems
- Extremely gentle part handling due to 3-axis vibration technology : parts can be moved in all directions, including the optimal choice of flipping amplitude for each part. Minimal abrasion as parts do not need to be recirculated. Platform purge possible.
- Advanced reliability and durability due to State-of-the-Art Voice Coil Technology ; no compressed air
- Precise part detection thanks to integrated, adjustable backlight / optional smart control systems for Asycube: EYE+ or SmartSight visual part detection system
- Systematic part orientation can be achieved with intelligently structured platforms (grooves, holes, nests)
- Easy configuration with Asyril's Feeder Control Center Software
- Simple system integration thanks to numerous software plugins with the most popular robot brands.
- Simple Communication with all types of automation systems based on standard communication protocols TCP-IP, Modbus
- Preconfigured fieldbus gateway/hardware adapter available for EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and CC-Link.
Download our Asyril datasheet below for more advantages of Asycube Products.
Asyril Product Videos
Asyril is Compatible With
Contact Gibson Engineering to Test Your Parts on Asyril Feeders
Asyril is a flexible vibratory parts feeder that is easy-to-use and allows quick and multiple product changeovers inside the same work shift.
Contact Gibson Engineering to test out your part feeding or material handling applications today!